A Shared Culinary Space
1023 Springdale Rd Bldg. 1 Ste. I
Austin, TX 78721
Mobile Food Vendors
If you are a Mobile Food Vendor with an Unrestricted Permit, Wingman Kitchens can act as your commissary and sign your commissary letter, which allows you to dump waste water and fill up with fresh water. The signing of Wingman Kitchens' Mobile Food Vendor Agreement is required. We are a Registered Central Preparation Facility (CPF) with the City of Austin/Travis County. With a Food Enterprise Permit, you can also rent kitchen space at an hourly rate. Please remain compliant at all times with the City of Austin.
Wingman Kitchens always has room for more mobile food trucks and trailers. We have first hand experience operating food trucks and love supporting mobile food businesses. An appointment is required, so please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need to get started with us:
· A signed Mobile Food Vendor Agreement
· Security Deposit (refundable) - Only required if you are going to be obtaining a Food Enterprise Permit and using our kitchen for storage,
prep, and/or cooking.
· 1st month’s payment due upon signing. A 3-Mo. Minimum is required. Discounts for up front 12-months payment is available. Payment
is only accepted through The Food Corridor. Link to sign up as a client is in their logo below.
· INSURANCE: A Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing a minimum of $1,000,000 Commercial General Liability coverage with WINGMAN
KITCHENS, LLC listed as an additional insured is required. The food truck member must maintain this policy coverage for the duration of
their affiliation with our facility. If insurance options are required, please reach out to us at email@example.com for options.
Please Note -- Notarized Documents are required and we work by appointment only. Please give us a minimum of 2-days to meet with
you at Wingman Kitchens. Appointments must be made during banking hours for notary purposes.
· City of Austin/Travis County Mobile Food Vendor Application document for us to notarize, as well as an address to mail to unless you make
arrangements to pick up in person at Wingman Kitchens.